Lower Pen Trwyn, Llandudno

The Great Orme of Llandudno has a variety of limestone crags that I have yet to explore fully. Specifically, Dylan and I waited for low tide to climb on Lower Pen Trwyn, a crag that I have been looking forward to climbing on for some time (Lower Pen Trwyn is a sport-climbing venue with a concentration of hard climbs). I must admit that I did find it difficult to desensitize to the climbing, but I think with more practice, it is a type of climbing that I can adapt to. The rock is very sharp, but enjoyable to climb on, and the surrounding scenery is remarkable. All in all, it was an enjoyable day exploring Lower Pen Trwyn’s limestone cliff. Dylan was climbing well as usual. 

Llandudno, Lower Pen Trwyn, Great Orme, Sport Climbing, Skin Deep, Andy McQue, Andrew McQue
Lower Pen Trwyn