Rock Climbing Course

I have just completed a 2 day rock climbing course, which was organized by Rob Greaves for Clwyd Mountaineering Club.
On this course I learned the skills required to climb multi-pitch routes in a safe manner. These skills included, understanding guidebooks, choosing appropriate routes, rope management, placing protection, and lead climbing. I was encouraged to display only best practice.
I was under the guidance of John Orr, an instructor at Plas y Brenin. On Saturday, we climbed Wrinkle and Skylon on Carreg Wasted. On Sunday, we climbed Arete & Slab and Bochlwyd Eliminate on Clogwyn Bochlwyd. The climbing was not too technical, but good, which allowed me to enjoy the climbing and focus on the skills being taught.
We were fortunate to climb in the sunshine on Saturday, but Sunday proved to be slightly cooler, being overcast.
I thoroughly enjoyed both days and look forward to honing the skills that were taught. Many thanks to Rob Greaves for organizing this event, and to John Orr for instructing me in a professional manner.
Take care and stay safe.