Marathon

I've just run a marathon! It was a great experience and I learned a lot. I went out the night before and hid some bottles of water in bushes at various locations, but it turned out that I placed them in the wrong areas. I was really thirsty about half way through the run, but I managed to push through to the next water stop. It was also a little awkward carrying my iphone for the duration of the run too, but I had no other way of measuring the distance.

The distance I ran was a little longer than a marathon as I couldn't remember the precise marathon distance. I ran 26.41 miles in 3hrs 38mins and burned 3, 253 calories. Woo hoo!

Overall it was a good experience and I am looking forward to running a lot more marathons soon. 

 photo IMG_0634_zpsff408c39.png

 photo IMG_0633_zps5fa715d3.png